top of page

Business Counseling 

Have you thought about starting your own business as a sole proprietor, partnership, LLC, or S Corp? 

  • We can help apply for your UBI number, a license required to start your new business, or your FEIN number, any other license required by the Department of Labor and Industries.

Do you have a business and are in need of legal or administration advice?

  • If you have received a state and federal letter, have reports that you need to present, or you need assistance to make any payments to the IRS, we can help you understand and put in practice good advice related to the processes necessaries to keep you and your business up to date, this is very important in the growth and expansion of your business.

Business Owner in Workshop

Get all the info you need to get started on your new business!

bottom of page